Rector of Georgian Aviation University, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Pilot Engineer, Professor, Academician of Georgian Academy of Engineering and International Transport Academy.
Born date: August 29, 1956.
1975 Mr. Tepnadze graduated with honors from the Tbilisi Machine-Building Technician specializing in “Aircraft Radio Electronic Equipment”;
In 1984 he graduated with honors Civil Aviation Engineering Institute in Kiev;
In 1990 successfully completed his post-graduate studies at the Moscow Civil Aviation Engineering Institute and defended his dissertation for the degree of a candidate of technical sciences at the St. Petersburg Civil Aviation Academy;
• In 1999 successfully graduated from St. He received his PhD from St. Petersburg Civil Aviation Academy and defended his dissertation.
• He is the author of many scientific articles, monographs and textbooks, the leader and participant of grant projects, the editor in chief of the scientific journal Air Transport and founder of the High Aviation School in Georgia;
• 2005 – Present – Rector of Georgian Aviation University;
• 1992-2005 – Director of Georgian Technical University Aviation Training-Scientific Institute;
• 1984-1992. – St. Tbilisi United Airlines, Pilot Instructor, Associate Professor of Aircraft Engineering, Georgian Technical University. Has performed more than 7000 non-stop flights;
• 1975-1977 – Compulsory military service in Rubtsovski;
• 1975 – Tbilisi airport, aviation technical base, aviation technician.
• Order of Honor – for the contribution and training of highly qualified staff in the field of education and science;
• Medal and Diploma – for outstanding work in the field of education at the Cambridge International Center;
• Medal – for non-performing flight hours.
• For outstanding professionalism in flight accidents, he was previously awarded the rank of First Class Pilot Engineer, he was gifted a car.
• Under his leadership are protected a lot of Candidate, Doctoral and Master’s works.