Georgian Aviation University announces admission to vocational education programs!
• “Aircraft flight exploitation” (CPL-A)
(Commercial aircraft pilot);
• “Aircraft flight exploitation” (CPL-H)
(Commercial helicopter pilot);
- Aircraft Maintenance (B1.1).
Graduates will acquire knowledge and practical skills in accordance with EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) standards, which will make them competitive in the international arena.
- Aircraft Maintenance (B2)
Graduates of the program will acquire knowledge and practical skills according to EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) standards, which will make them competitive in the international arena.
To participate in the program you need:
- General Certificate of Education (Grade 12) (Original);
- Certificate of English Level B2 (In the absence of the certificate, the university will conduct an English test);
- Medical Certificate (for technicians – “Form No. IV-100 / a”; for pilots – “First Class Aviation Medical Certificate”);
- Copy of the ID card;
- Application on behalf of the University (The questionnaire will be issued).
Besides, it is necessary for minors:
- Copy of the birth certificate;
- Copies of parental ID cards.
Applications are accepted until September 10, 2020, daily, except weekends, from 10:00 to 17:00.
Address: Ketevan Dedopali Avenue 16, I Education Building, room N405.
Phone number: 274-61-55, 598-64-44-07, 595-77-83-35;