For students who were admitted to the Georgian Aviation University as a result of the Unified National Examinations 2020, the registration will start as soon as the National Examination Center publishes the final lists. You will need to register:
- Notarized copy of full secondary education certificate;
- Copy of your ID card;
- Copy of birth certificate;
- Copy of a military document (for sons);
- Four photographs, size 3×4.
The electronic version of the image. 6.
- Certificate of Health, Form 100 (for the Faculty of Engineering) or certificate of completion of the medical commission (for the Faculty of Flight Training)
- The receipt for the cost of education for 1 semester.
Georgian Aviation University, LLC
Address: Ketevan Dedopali Avenue # 16
ID Code: 206155328
Bank: Tbilisi central branch of ProCredit Bank JSC
Code: MIBGGE 22.
A/A: GE67PC0133600100056253 GEL
Registration will take place from September 16, 2020, from 10 to 17 hours.
Address: Ketevan Dedopali Avenue N16. The academic building I, Room N301.
Contact phone: 274-61-55;
The study will begin on September 14, 2020.