Those wishing to transfer to another higher education institution at the Georgian Aviation University Ltd. must register on the e-portal of the National Center for Education Quality Development from August 16, 2021 – August 30, 2021 to students.emis.ge
Students who gain mobility by enrolling in Aviation University
The right to report to the University no later than September 10 and submit:
1) Statement addressed to the Rector of GSU;
2) a copy of the order for enrollment of a student in a higher education institution;
3) Extract from the student’s study card, which will be indicated
Volume of subjects passed by the student (h), grades received and
4) The extract must be certified with the seal and signature of the higher education institution;
5) a copy of the certificate;
6) a copy of the ID card;
7) Copy of correspondence certificate (for boys);
8) 2 photos, size 3X4 and electronic version of the picture
Applications will be accepted from September 2 to September 10, 2021, from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., I Building, Room 405.
To determine the compatibility of utilized credits or other additional information
For admission students can visit the University Address: st. Queen Avenue 16. I Building, Room 405.
Or call the number: