ATPL Distance Learning Course
This programme is an ab-initio course addressed to all those future pilots that wish to obtain the CPL (Commercial Pilot Licence)
The goal of the program is to prepare students to such mastery that they could act as co-pilots in multicrew aircraft, fly single crew single or multi engine commercial air transport and receive commercial air transport pilot license (CPL(A) with ATPL theory.)
An applicant for a CPL(A) shall
- Be at least 17 years of age.
- Have a Class 1 medical certificate.
- Hold high education (School) Diploma;
- Hold English language certificate at least B2 or English Exam at the University.
Maximum 24 months.
Before starting flight lessons, students need to cover 900 hours of classroom Theoretical lessons which includes following subjects:
- Air law
- Aircraft general knowledge
- Mass and balance
- Flight planning and monitoring
- Human performance and limitation
- General Naviagation
- Radio navigation
- Operational procedures
- Principle of flight
- VFR & IFR Communications (English)
Flight training consists of a minimum of 150 flight hours, whereof a maximum of 10 may be taken in our FNPT II flight simulator.
If there is a request from student it could be integrated Multi-Engine Instrument rating Training ME/IR. In this case total flight hour will be 195.