- МНТЦ-Project G-060 Variable geometry propeller and its control modes.
- Development of integrated permanent magnet motor-generator devices for propeller.
- Aviation gas turbine engine turbine blades cooling system performance rope to increase stability.
- Prevention of ecological disasters using remotely controlled aircraft.
- Calculation of plate constructions using generalized functions.
- Mathematical modeling of turbulent aerodynamic flows for the study of extreme natural phenomena.
- Ontology based approach for human competency gap analyzes in air traffic management. Case study of Georgia.
- Comparative analysis of methods for reporting the strength of composite structures of aircraft.
Research visits of doctoral and master students abroad:
- Boeing Aircraft Corporation, USA.
- Transport and Telecommunications Institute, Riga, Latvia, 2017 and 2018.
- Tallinn, Estonia, 2017, November 8-10.
- Athens, Greece, November 6-7, 2018.
- Barcelona, Spain, June 2019.
- Las Palmas, Spain, March 2019.
- Czech Republic, Ostrava Technical University, May 23-24, 2019.