Employment and Career Development
Georgian Aviation University have set position of manager of employment and career development, whose sole purpose is to assist students/graduates to get employed in relevance to education received at university and in development of skills and abilities required for employment, considering requirements of the modern labor market. Furthermore, manager maintains effective cooperation with partner companies and employers.
Center works in following directions:
- Establishing effective communication with partners to support student employment;
- Supporting development of necessary skills required for employment;
- Informing students about job announcements and internships;
- Studying student’s needs in order to support their career advancement and informing them about main events and activities organized by the university for them;
- Organization of various training and workshops for students in order to develop their skills required for employment;
- Organization of meetings between students and potential employers;
- Planning meetings between students and successful graduates.
I building, room 131
Tel: +(995) 557 255 500