GeoSim is announcing a vacancy for the position of Mechanic
GeoSim is announcing a vacancy for the position of Mechanic for students and graduates of the Faculty of Engineering of the Georgian Aviation University.
- Undergraduate or vocational technical education;
- It is possible to accept full-time or part-time graduate students,
- Special courses according to the required skills.
- Read electronic and paper drawings;
- Making details from metal and other materials;
- Assembling simple and less complex constructions according to the drawing;
- Perception of structures and mechanisms;
- Work with modern digital technologies.
Experience, (at least four out of six listed):
- In the field of engineering-technological production, even at the amateur level (preferably
In the direction of aviation);
- Work with simple machine tools and power tools; (Ribbon saw, drill, grinding, Screw cutter, rivet hammer, grinding press, paint sprayer, etc.);
- Creation / assembly of models and mock-ups;
- Assembling simple and less complex constructions;
- Welding (preferably argon or kemp);
- Other experience in related areas.
Knowledge of languages:
- Russian or English on average
- Accuracy of visual perception and hand performance of the product (eye and hand
- Respect for discipline and moderate pedantry;
- Love of work and a sense of responsibility;
- Purposefulness and desire for professional growth.
- Tbilisi, Isani-Samgori district;
- Mini-factory, production of aircraft simulators and its details;
- Closed building with heating;
- Eight-hour work schedule 09: 00-18: 00, break 13: 00-14: 00;
- The first month of probation, the next two months of paid internship.
If you are interested, please send your resume to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org (be sure to indicate the vacancy title in the title field) no later than March 12.
Note: With Georgian, it is preferable to submit a CV in Russian or English.