LEPL State Military Scientific-Technical Center “Delta” is announcing a vacancy for the position of Radar Software Specialist
LEPL State Military Scientific-Technical Center “Delta” is announcing a vacancy for the position of Radar Software Specialist of the Department of Hurricane Management of the Department of Anti-Hail Management Systems for employment of a person under a labor contract.
Category: Anti-Hail systems Remuneration: Accrued salary from 1057 to 1312 GEL (according to professional skills and work experience);
Job Type: Work in shifts according to schedule The organization is looking for a motivated employee who will have the opportunity to apply their knowledge and experience in the development of a national military-industrial complex.
Upon receipt, the employee will be provided with corporate insurance.
Function-Duties and Responsibilities
- Enters information into the radar control system program;
- Produces zero isotherm altitude input information
- Updating the radar management system program;
- Make changes to the parameters of radar products at the direction of the impact specialist and / or shift manager;
- If necessary, add additional information to the electronic map;
- Immediately reminds the group leader of the detection of hail clouds;
- Receives the necessary information from the archive;
- Performs scanning and running of scans with optimal settings;
- Produces and processes products needed for work;
- Makes changes to the scan product algorithm and scan settings based on job requirements;
- Monitors programs to maintain working condition;
- Maintains information, archives storage and processing;
- Produces the necessary information, processes the information received as a result of scanning;
- Manufactures Zhail (Prob) and Hailsz (Size) products for detailed information on hail clouds;
Higher education (in exact and natural sciences, mathematics and statistics, informatics and management systems);
At least 2 years of work experience in the relevant field of qualification;
Knowledge of English and / or Russian is desirable.
- Ability to communicate effectively;
- Ability to initiate changes and innovations;
- Ability to work independently;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Complex thinking;
- Ability to manage time effectively;
- Ability to collect and analyze information;
- Quality orientation;
- Ability to plan and organize your own business.
If you are interested, please send your resume (CV) to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter the title of the position in the radar software specialist in the subject field, otherwise your application will not be considered.