Aims of the program are to:
- Give graduate fundamental knowledge in technical exploitation of aircraft’s avionics and electric systems, which shall allow one to master practical aspects of maintenance of aviation technics;
- Prepare graduate who based on theoretical knowledge shall be able for agile orientation within dynamic and altering environment of maintenance of aviation technics;
- Develop competences determined by the educational program, enhance theoretical knowledge with practical activities and develop abilities for an objective assessment of processes;
- Prepare qualified and competitive aviation specialist, adequate to labor market who shall be given possibility to work on positions requiring academic level of Bachelor of engineering in air transport exploitation;
- Give student an ability, in case of own will to pursue graduate degree based on received knowledge;
Person holding certificate of complete general education issued in Georgia or any document equaling to it has right to study at undergraduate program, according to rule (based on results of unified national examinations) set by the Ministry of Education, Sciences, Culture and Sport of Georgia.
Receiving student’s status without passing unified national examinations is possible based on rules set by the Ministry of Education, Sciences, Culture and Sport of Georgia. Receiving right for education at educational program is also possible through mobility or inner mobility considering current legislation of Georgia and inner regulatory rules of the University.
Recognition of educational document is required for persons, who for the last 2 years have been studying at general education establishments located at occupied territories considered by law of Georgia over “Occupied territories”, and have received certificate of complete general or basic general education.