The Company GeoSim is announcing a vacancy for the position of Engineer.
Education, and / or:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree;
• It is possible to accept graduate students on full-time or part-time;
• Special courses according to the required skills.
Skills, (at least three out of five listed):
• Create electronic and paper drawings;
• Making details from metal and other materials;
• Planning and constructing simple and less complex constructions;
• Perception of structures and mechanisms;
• Work with modern digital technologies.
Experience, (listed at least):
• In the field of engineering-technological production (preferably in the field of aviation);
• Experience working with machine tools and power tools;
• Design and assembly of models and mock-ups;
• Designing and assembling simple and less complex structures;
• Other experience in related fields.
Knowledge of languages:
• Russian or English on average
• Accuracy of visual perception and manual execution of the product;
• Respect for discipline and moderate pedantry;
• Love of work and a sense of responsibility;
• Purposefulness and desire for professional growth.
• Tbilisi, Isani-Samgori district;
• Mini-factory, production of aircraft simulators and its details;
• Closed building with heating;
• Eight-hour work schedule 09: 00-18: 00, break 13: 00-14: 00;
• First month probationary period, followed by two months of paid internship
Note: It is advisable to submit your CV in English or Russian along with Georgian.
If you are interested, please send your resume to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org (be sure to indicate the vacancy title in the title field) no later than March 19.