The role of self-confidence in success
Organized by the Employment and Career Development Center of the Georgian Aviation University, third and graduate students have the opportunity to undergo training “The Role of Self-Confidence in Success”, which will be conducted by a psychologist, career development expert – Meri Tarielashvili.
The following issues will be discussed at the training:
- How to overcome the fear of rejection;
- You will learn to relate to yourself, understand your own desires and prioritize;
- Understand what prevents you from getting things done;
- What is taught helplessness and inner self syndrome and whether it affects your behaviors;
- How to be proud of your own achievements without feeling ashamed;
How to respond to all challenges and receive news;
- You will get the tools you need for self-motivation and being constantly resourceful;
- Learn effective self-presentation in everyday life and in interviews;
The training will be held online on March 4 and 6, at 16:00
To register for the training, fill out the form below:
After attending the training, you will be given a certificate.
For more information contact us: email@example.com or call us at +995 555 280 289